shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Got Featured! You Can Be Too! ❤

The blogging world is so amazingly big, that there is no way for someone to keep up with all the newest blogs. Besides following someone's blog via GFC or bloglovin, I would also like to know more about the blogger themselves.
That is why Sofia Gourgouliani from Filmwardrobe started a group on IFB with this idea that you as a blogger could interview other bloggers and feature them in your blog.

Now I was just featured by my friend and fellow blogger A Makeup Lover. Check it out: Blogger in the Spotlight: Tiffany Anthonia.
I think this is an awesome idea for yourself to discover more blogs with the same interests as you. Also get them noticed by your readers and possibly make them gain more followers. So it's really a win-win situation for everyone. That is why I thought I would adapt this idea on my blog too.
Depending on how much the interest is, I'll post maybe two or three bloggers a week. So every one will have like their own little post on my blog, which will be all about them.
The idea? Send me a message saying you want to be featured to: shopaholicoverhere@hotmail.com. Within 2 days I'll send you a list of questions to answer. The questions will be mostly about the story behind and around your blog and some personal ones. I'll try to keep the questions to a max of 10 to 15! If you want, you can also add 1 picture of yourself. Doesn't matter if you're a fashion or beauty blogger, you can send me any picture you like, whether it is an outfit picture or not.

Be sure to be a GFC follower. I hope you are just as excited about being featured as I am. So send me a mail and let the spotlight shine on you!

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a wonderful idea! Featuring bloggers is such a great way to gain readers and followers for both, who are truly interested in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!! I'll be sending a mail right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥