shopaholics online ♥

Monday, April 18, 2011

the IOU Project! ❤

Today I received an interesting email from Kavita Parmar, the Creative Director of the IOU Project..
"I am a fashion designer, and together with my company, we set ourselves up with what we thought was an almost impossible challenge: to design and produce a line of totally unique clothing that would be cool and casual, but no matter how many people bought an item no two would ever be the same...."
They are about to launch in the beginning of May.
Because they have a good feeling about what they're doing and what they have done, I was able to watch a little sneak peek.Since I am totally into saving the environment and love green projects, I thought the video was a very interesting and decided to share it with you!

Please take a moment to watch this 3-minute video to see what this project is all about. Join their mailing list and talk about or share it with others.

More information? Check out:
The IOU Project's site
their Facebook
their Twitter

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥