shopaholics online ♥

Monday, April 18, 2011

Confessions of this Blogger #005 ❤

And this is the 5th blog feature!

MEET FATEMA AUTHOY: SEGMENTS OF LIFE
Name: Fatema Authoy
Age: 22
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Website: www.segments-of-life.blogspot.com
Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter
Occupation: Medical Student

Are you a Fashion Blogger or a Beauty Blogger?
Beauty

What is the name of your Blog? Why did you choose that name?
Segments of Life. Even though I mainly talk about beauty, I didn't want to be restricted to only one thing. I wanted to give general advice, cover a wide range of topics, personal blogging, anything I find relevant and interesting, that I want to share with fellow bloggers.

What made you start Blogging? And when exactly did you start?
I don't get a lot of spare time to do what I want. My schedule is very hectic, and I felt like I was losing the old, bubbly me. This just felt right, in bringing out the old me, and keeping me sane throughout all the roadblocks/troubles I face, because it's something's to distract me, and I'm happy. I was thinking about it for a while, but just decided to go for it, in Jan 2011.

What do you like the most about Blogging?
I love communicating with other bloggers, in something we all share in common - our love for beauty and fashion. Most importantly, I get to bring out this side of me I can't in my profession.

Where do you get your Ideas/ Inspiration for your Blog Posts?
Myself, my patients, friends who come to me for advice, youtube videos, magazines and TV shows.

Have any Future Plans for your Blog?
I just really want to expand it, and make it BIG. I would love to share what I know, and also learn from others in the process, and hopefully get a significant amount of followers, which will obviously feel sooo amazing to know people are reading what I'm writing!

Who is your Favorite Blogger? And Why?
MakeupbytiffanyD (makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com). She is an amazing beauty blogger and youtube guru. Her videos are amazing! She is the first blogger who's videos/posts I became addicted to, that actually drawed me closer to the blogger world.

Do you socialize with your Followers?
Yes, of course! When they're putting in the effort and putting up posts, it is nice to be appreciated for it, to know your words are being heard.

What makes you follow a Blog? (What should that Blog have?)
What they blog about - usually look for similar interests, and if they wrap it up nicely, with good presentation, well, then I'm sold!

Any last advice for an aspiring Blogger?
Stick to it, put in the effort, don't plagerize, and you'll get noticed for your hard work for sure - just be patient!

What is your Personal Style?
Simple and professional during the day, and decked out and glamorous at night if I'm going out.

Who is your #1 Fashion Icon?
I don't know if she counts as a Fashion icon, but I simply adore Eva Longoria!

What is your #1 Favorite Beauty Product?
I'm a huge Clinique fan. Their dramatically different moisturizing gel has been my favorite mosturizer for most of my life.

If you could have any career in Fashion, what would you be?
Magazine Editor


THOUGHT FATEMA WAS VERY INTERESTING? CHECK OUT HER BLOG AT: www.segments-of-life.blogspot.com

--

Interested in being featured just like Fatema? send me a mail to shopaholicoverhere@hotmail.com

Xx


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Great that you are featuring other bloggers!

    http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much for featuring me, girl! Really sweet of you! :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥