shopaholics online ♥

Monday, April 18, 2011

Thank You for Voting❤

The Bloggers Contest is finally over!
Even though I didn't win any of the three prizes, I want to thank every single voter! You guys are amazing! I ended up being on the 8th place. I'm happy cause I'm in the top 10 and seeing the number of blogs that did participate, that is a great accomplishment.

If you ever have a competition that you need votes for, don't hesitate to let me know. I'll gladly vote for you and return the favor!

Thanks again honneys.

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, sorry you didn't win any of the prices but still glad I voted for you over and over and over again!! LOL..anytime doll.

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥