shopaholics online ♥

Friday, May 6, 2011

a 10 for inspiration #013

Weeehhh it's weekend and I'm sick, so I hope you dolls are doing much better than me! I can't even come out of bed, and I was supposed to go out and party with my girls tonight :( I hope my body feels better by sunday! Because I have busy busy school weeks coming up! #finalsanddeadlines.

I did feel a little better when collecting these beautiful 10 pictures for today. Enjoy!

















































































































































Have you noticed that every week I have collected at least one picture with leopard print? I'm obsessed!! <3

Enjoy the weekend girls! Any special plans?

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. Those jeans with the bows are so adorable!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Inspiration!!

    kisses xoxo

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke inspiratiefoto's! Ik vind dat strikje op die kontzak erg cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh die broek met de strik op de kontzak! Super leuk..

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the look and hope you are completely better!! xo Sada dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥