shopaholics online ♥

Monday, May 9, 2011

True Whit! ❤

Heey sweeties, how was your weekend? And how did you spoil your mom on Mothers Day? I couldn't really do much for my mom, since she doesn't live in Holland #bummer. But I hope you had a great time! <3

I am still sick..And it doesn't look good for the next few days either :(
But I did enjoy staying home all day yesterday, watching the City marathon on mtv. I have watched every episode of the Hills and the City, but I seriously don't mind watching them over and over again. I guess this post was inspired by my tv watching habits.

Whitney Port was always one of my favorites.. on the City and the Hills. It just seemed that in that "reality" world full of fakes, she was one of the few that was actually a real nice person. And I can't help but respect her so much for making her dreams come true no matter how hard it got at times. She has come a long way, from being an intern at Teen Vogue to an successful fashion desiger of her own line "Whitney Eve" and her new book "True Whit".

In this book she shares her personal stories, beauty and fitness secrets and her honest advice on everything girls need to know to start their lives out with style. She shares her own unique style philosophy, including when to break the rules in fashion, her family's influence on her sense of style, and her perfect outfits for any occasion. From meeting your guy's parents to wowing an interviewer for a job. She really goes into detail about what young women really want to know, like what to eat when the mid-afternoon munchies strike, how to throw an impromptu party, and the best way to hide a hangover. With tons of pictures, must-have lists and style favorites, this colorful scrapbook features pics from Whitney's personal photo albums and from major moments in her life, including on the runway, her private birthday bash, and out on the town with her friends. And for the first time, Whitney shares the true reality of an emerging fashion designer, highlighting her creative process, sketches, and fabrics. Through all her personal stories and private snapshots, every fan will get to see a side of her that the cameras don't capture.
This is Whitney Port revealed.




















Heard about Whitney's book? Interested in getting it?
Who was your favorite in the City? And did you think Jay was cute too?
Let me know!

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. (: Found your blog through the Indepedent Fashion Bloggers forum! =) Love all the posts you have so far, and your layout is so cute! :] And I actually haven't heard about Whitney Port's new book, but it does sound really interesting! :] And to make things even more tragic... haven't laid a sight on any episode of The City ever! :( It never seems to be on TV when I'm watching, but I'm curious if it's good as the Hills! :) Followed you, hope to see your posts on my dashboard soon! :D (PS: I think it's awesome that you live in Holland! How is the shopping like there?)

    xoooxo
    http://runawayinla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Ik heb je website bekeken en vind die erg leuk!

    Hier is nog een andere website die ook leuke kleren aanbied, vooral trendy t-shirts voor deze zomer!
    Misschien ken je het: Superdry (http://www.superdry.be/be-nl/dames/t-shirts)

    Ik hoop dat je het leuk vind!

    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥