shopaholics online ♥

Monday, May 23, 2011

Confessions of this Blogger #015 ❤

And this is the 15th blog feature!

MEET JASMINE: FOLLOW IN MY FABULOUSNESS
Name: Jasmine
Age: 21
Location: Canada
Website: Follow in my Fabulousness
Social Networks: Twitter
Occupation: -

Are you a Fashion Blogger or a Beauty Blogger?
Fashion Blogger who sometimes dabbles in beauty.

What is the name of your Blog? Why did you choose that name?
My blog is Follow in My Fabulousness... It just came to me one day.

What made you start Blogging? And when exactly did you start?
I have been reading Fashion Blogs for awhile and admired the bloggers. I had some spare time so I decided that I would start a fashion blog. I like to share my outfits with others. I started in October 2010.

What do you like the most about Blogging?
I like receiving comments and emails and hearing other peoples perspectives. It's so interesting to have readers from all over the world look at your blog.

Where do you get your Ideas/ Inspiration for your Blog Posts?
I am always looking at other blogs and celebrities for style inspiration. For posts regarding trends I look at what is in stores and what is selling. Sometimes I just blog about whatever is in my head.

Have any Future Plans for your Blog?
I hope to host some giveaways! Also maybe try some new features. Overall, I just want to keep growing.

Who is your Favorite Blogger? And Why?
I have many blogs I follow religiously. It would be really hard for me to choose one. Some of my favourites include Dulce Candy. I love her outfits and her baby is the cutest thing ever. Haute and Rebellious is another favourite. She has amazing style. I love everything she wears and the items in her store her amazing.

Do you socialize with your Followers?
Yes I try as much as possible. I respond back to any questions they may have. I follow up on emails and twitter replies.

What makes you follow a Blog? (What should that Blog have?)
If the blogger's personal style interests me I will usually follow. I love to get inspiration from other bloggers.

Any last advice for an aspiring Blogger?
Don't give in the beginning if you aren't getting many comments or followers. If you blog interesting content they will come.

What is your Personal Style?
I'm very trendy. I like to follow the current season trends. I also love girly pieces.

Who is your #1 Fashion Icon?
Kim Kardashian. I love how she always looks great no matter if she is only going to get her nails done or going to a major event.

What is your #1 Favorite Beauty Product?
My favourite beauty product would have to be Make-Up Forever's HD Foundation. It covers any blemishes and makes your face look great in photos.

If you could have any career in Fashion, what would you be?
I would love to be a stylist. Helping others look great would be so rewarding in my opinion.


THOUGHT JASMINE WAS VERY INTERESTING? CHECK OUT HER BLOG AT: Follow in my Fabulousness

--

Interested in being featured just like Jasmine? send me a mail to shopaholicoverhere@hotmail.com

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. jouw haar is zoo wauwie ♥♥


    Ohja, please doe mee aan onze beauty tag!!! Wij hebben namelijk getagd de het leest en die onze volgers zijn ♥

    xoxo chamafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm following her blog already! She's too cute!

    Shasie
    Enter My Vintage Scarf Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great blogger profile Princess!! Such a great job featuring these interesting and inspiring girlies!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank so much for this feature and all the kind comments :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥