shopaholics online ♥

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sustilo: Affordable Fashion ❤


What girl doesn't like affordable fashion? I know I do...

Sustilo is a Dutch fashion website that sells very cute and stylish clothing for unbelievably low prices. Whenever I visit this website, I have the urge to go insane and completely fill up my virtual shopping cart. But luckily I always find a way to contain myself. The exciting part about Sustilo is that, every 24 hours there are a different 'must-have' items for insane prices! But you have to be fast, because most of the time the 'must-haves' are limited!!

Sustilo's styling team come from all around the world, and so are all the clothing, shoes and accessories. Talking about shopping abroad, made easy huh? Lol.


Check a few of my new favorite items,








MIXED DRESS JK2706                                             TIGER HART SWEATER






















   BLACK & PINK HIGH SCHOOL                             VINTAGE LOOK SKIRT R2594























MUST HAVE DESIGNER NECKLACE                        FROM L.A CURLY HAIR

Besides these six fashionable items, there are so much other cute stuff on Sustilo!
So be sure to check out the site, register for their newsletter and follow them on twitter.

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.
    Cheers
    Check out my page : amazingteenbabes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ideal online blogshop for wholesale & quantity korean accessories, earrings,
    earstuds, choker, rings, bracelet, hair & trinket accessories.
    Offer 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
    Also see my site :: stitching wire indonesia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥