shopaholics online ♥

Monday, November 14, 2011

The GlossyBox.. Box ❤

The buzz and excitement about the GlossyBox has been going on for quite some time now, and finally the first box in Holland has arrived! I think by now all of (a lot of) you know what the concept is of the GlossyBox. At first I was a little skeptical about signing up or not. But eventually I did.

Now last Saturday a lot of GB members got the first GlossyBox delivered at home, and I was supposed to be one of them. But the lazy person that I am, didn't want to get out of bed when the mail men were ringing my doorbell like crazy. Now I kind of wish I did go downstairs, since it was so difficult for me for the past few days, to not take a sneakpeek at other bloggers showing off their GlossyBox. But my curiosity was too much for me to handle. I am still very excited to get my very own.


The first thing that I noticed was that the box is actually a very cute box, and now my question is what you are planning to do with all the boxes. Because I assume that you signed up to get a GlossyBox every month, and that means a lot of boxes, which also means a lot of space.

Are you keeping all of the products in its boxes? Will you be keeping other stuff (accessories, jewelry etc.) in the boxes? Do you have another creative idea you can use the boxes for? Or are you just going to throw them away? Let me know.

What do you think about this month's GlossyBox products? Used/ Love some of them already? I can't wait till next month! And this time I WILL GET OUT OF BED.

Xx


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Dankje meis! De schoenen zijn idd best wel comfortabel! Leuke blog heb je..heb nog nooit een post hierover gelezen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke blog en je schrijf ook leuk! Ik heb mijn glossybox ook ontvangen en ben er erg blij mee. Ik denk dat ik de Box bewaar als cadeauverpakking. Fizzle er in laten en mooie strik erom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥