shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Karl Lagerfeld for Sephora ❤

After designing some very cute pink bottles for Coca Cola Light, Karl Lagerfeld is at it again!
But now for Sephora. This will be a limited edition collection that will only be available for around the Christmas Time.

What is in the collection?
KL for Sephora - Travel Kit
KL for Sephora - Eyeshadow
KL for Sephora - Kit
KL for Sephora - Duo Nail Polish
KL - Exclusive Karleidoscope Eau de Parfum (30ml + 60ml)
KL for Sephora - Glitter Ball Collector  
KL Doll.

So if you're a Karl fan, I suggest you check it out fast! But only if you live in Europe or Asia, since they won't be available anywhere else.



 



































I'm not so enthusiastic about this collection, but who knows I might change my mind soon. I must say, I do like the designs, especially from the nail polish. If you on the other hand, are excited about this collection..take a look at: Sephora France since they ship to Holland.
Spoil yourself, or make a friend, sister happy with a perfect Karl Christmas gift.

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Omg I had no idea!! this stuff looks awesome! hehe...I really want the nailpolishes...and slowgobe! thx for sharing :D

    xx, ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥