shopaholics online ♥

Monday, December 5, 2011

Violent Lips ❤

A few weeks ago I posted about a perfect makeup trend for the upcoming holidays,
the glitter lips. Lately I have been seeing a lot of blogs talking about the oh-so fabulous Violent Lips. It took one look on their site for me to fall in love with these temporary lip tattoos, which aren't just pretty to look at but also consist natural vitamins.

Before reading about Violent Lips on all the different blogs, I noticed that the Kardashian sisters were also totally rocking this trend as well. Both Kim, Khloe, Kendall & Kylie tweeted/blogged a picture of them each wearing another lip tattoo design.
A few designs on Violent Lips
  Each pack of Violent Lips contains 3 applications and cost about $9.99 to $14.95. Not expensive at all! Unfortunately I don't have a credit card or none of those other payments options :(:( Such a bummer! I would have love to order a few of my favorite designs, especially for these upcoming parties. I wonder if they will ever sell them in special stores in Holland...wishful thinking!

If you are loving these lip tattoos as much as I do, I suggest you visit Violent Lips' website now for special discounts and free shipping. Also follow them on twitter and facebook.

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. tiff my bf's sister has a blog and both of us ordered these lip tattoos on black friday and she is planning on doing a giveaway for christmas by the end of this week so check it out =] : http://make-upandmore.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiff! Whyyyyy don't you get a credit card?!?! You should! These lip tattoos look awesome, might be ordering a few soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, nice lips :)

    check out, if U want: http://oldjs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I discovered these a while back and didn't expect the Kardashians to be flaunting them lol love the glitter ones xx

    beautyjusticehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥