shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Galaxy Nails ❤

So all of you have probably already seen the Galaxy nail art a million times on youtube and other blogs, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I started off by checking out a few youtube tutorials, but then noticed ALL of them were so different from eachother. So I decided to go off and let my own creativity kick in. The colors I used are black, purple, grey, red, dark blue, white, and colored glitter. Kitchen sponges were the only suitable sponges I had. 
I used all the nail polishes in this exact same order 
From left to right: elf nail polish: Black || MNY Maybelline New York: 661 || Outdoor Girl: Shining Star 146 || Catrice Cosmetics: 550 Marilyn & Me || Catrice Cosmetics: 430 Purplelized || Catrice Cosmetics: 280 Forget-Me-Not! || Essence Nail Art Twins Colour Base: 02 Romeo || Essence Nail Art Twins Glitter Topper: 02 Juliette || Claire's Cosmetics Crackle Nail Polish: D75 White || elf nail polish: Clear

Aaaaand this is how they turned out...
I really really like how my nails looked! This was so easy and fun to do that I might try it a few more times. What do you think?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Heeeel erg leuk gedaan meid!
    Kan helaas niet bij jullie event zijn! Heb zelf al een ander event,
    next time better!

    XOXO
    www.Jazzybelleslife.com
    JazzyBelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing nailart!

    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO NOT have all that patience! Knowing the results will be awesome won't even motivate me to use a polish that needs 4 coats :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥