shopaholics online ♥

Monday, May 21, 2012

Update: Spring & Heels Bloggers Party ❤

Remember the bloggers event that had to be cancelled last month? Well, ever since then we have been working on having the event on another date but still with the same CONCEPT, same ACTIVITIES and the same GOODIEBAGS
We still invite you so we can get to know you, we still want you to come and socialize with other fashion and beauty bloggers and we still want you to just come and have fun! Since it's not a dinner party anymore the price for a ticket is waaaaay cheaper, just 8,50! And don't forget to bring along your bloggerfriend(s) for more fun. We'll have delicious snacks that will give you that extra spring vibe!

The event will take place THIS FRIDAY on 25th of May 2012 in Amsterdam from 6o'clock till 8o'clock at night. The address will be announced soon enough through e-mail!

It's still part of my school assignment, so I really want you all to come! For tickets and information about payment options, send an e-mail to us at instyle.eventcrew@gmail.com. And follow us on facebook and twitter any updates.

WILL I SEE YOU THERE? :D

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fabulous. I hope you have an amazing turn out. Fabulous post, love. When you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest guest post on LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥