shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Trend: Spike Bracelets ❤

Ever since I blogged about arm candy, there is a particular bracelet I have been loving endlessly: the Spike Bracelets. It's so edgy and can look fun at the same time. I definitely want one in gold and silver!
 I found a few places (in Holland) where I've seen them. My-Jewellery, WomansRevolution and Inmydresser sells them in silver and gold...yaay for me! Hopefully I can get them pretty soon. Asos also sells the single rows bracelets in a few different colors. I especially love the pink and the blue one!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Woww! I love these bracelets!

    Kisses from jadorefashionlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these! i love EVERYTHING spiked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sell these in my online store! :) As well as other jewellery and one-off hand made clothing! Have a look at facebook.com/holdyourhorsesoz or holdyourhorses.storenvy.com <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥