shopaholics online ♥

Friday, September 21, 2012

a 10 for Inspiration #064

I'm so stressed out about the Amsterdam Chris Brown tickets going on sale tomorrow! I know these tickets are going to hurt my bank account. But if anyone knows me well, they'd know I'd never let this opportunity pass me by. I mean I gotta meet my future husband sooner or later. Other than that, this week has gone by so slow with me not having school or anything to do, really. Hopefully this weekend is gonna be a bit more interesting. 

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥