shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, September 20, 2012

"Dark Fantasy" Ladies Fashion Night ❤

I love having ladies nights, whether it's a sleepover with my closest girlfriends or a cool fashion night. If you're somewhat like me, this is an event you definitely do not want to miss: 
"Dark Fantasy" hosted by SwagFashionStore

On 27th of September, between 19:00 and 21:00 every lady is welcome @ SwagFashionStore (Oppert 292, Rotterdam). Enjoy shopping their new collection with 15% off. Get styling advice from the 'The Voice of Holland' crew working for Chantal Bles. Try out a new nail brand: Red Carpet Queen and get discount on Bk Professional hairweave. All while listening to the tunes of famous DJ UnderControl. And not to forget, the biggest win of the night: A goodiebag with the value of 300
(old) pictures from SFS
 No doubt that I'm gonna be there, the question is....are you?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥