shopaholics online ♥

Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy 22nd Birthday to meeee! ❤

In most parts of the world it's not 17th of September yet. But in Holland the clock just hit 00:00, meaning I just turned 22! These last two weeks I wasn't really feeling my birthday this year. But there is something about the day of your birthday that just makes you excited. Excited to be a year older (I think this feeling stops after you turn 25), excited for all the fun experiences this year might bring and excited to be the center of attention for the day. 
No matter how old I get, still like being treated like a Princess.
Just a year ago my mom surprised me for my birthday, coming all the way from Curacao. Even though I'll have to celebrate it without her this year, I'm still happy. I'll be attending my propaedeutic graduation and later tonight I'll have a lovely dinner at SUMO with my family <3.

Wish me a Happy Birthday pretty please? :)

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥