shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Pre-Birthday Gift ❤

Every once and while you feel like spoiling yourself a little and getting yourself something really nice, right? That was me today! Since it's my birthday tomorrow, I felt like doing my hair and doing a little shopping for me. Not that I shop a lot for other people, but you get my point. After being in H&M for about an hour, just looking around and after trying out a few things, I saw this beauty just hanging there trying to get my attention. It worked..oh yes, it worked. 
necklace from H&M.
You'll definitely see this in a outfit picture soon!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥