shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SHOPPING TIP: Karl Alley Caps ❤

I'm not much of a caps and hats girl, but when I saw these Karl Alley ones I was sold. They are so dope! They would definitely give any outfit an edgy touch. These are definitely not just your ordinary snapbacks! Just showed my brother a picture and he went insane LOL. I'm thinking about being a good big sister and getting him one.
picture: SwagFashionStore
If you want to get your hands on the newest caps of Karl Alley's collection, visit SWAG FASHION STORE in Rotterdam (Oppert 292). They now have a limited amount available for 54.95! I'd say hurry! And while you're there, don't forget to check out all the newest collections of other very exclusive brands! If you want to stand out with your fashion, that is. 
My potential outfit featuring the "LEGENDARY" Karl Alley cap
What do you think, are these snapbacks a MUST-HAVE? 
Follow @SWAGFS & @KarlAlley to stay updated!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the boots!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hier zijn twee sites waar je de studded bh kan kopen:
      *http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Cruel-Intentions-Studded-Bra-in-Black-Silver/292967
      *http://www.etsy.com/listing/107691176/vintage-apparel-studded-bra?ref=sr_gallery_24&ga_search_query=studded+clothing&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=studded+clothing

      xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥