shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Trend: Canvas Backpacks ❤

Now that my first day of school for this year is over and done with, I need to start prepping to become the ultimate chic geek. Considering that I haven't even bought notebooks yet, some would say it is about time. When I was in high school, I hated backpacks with my life! They were so "uncool". Funny how things changed, because now I'm dying to get myself a few!
[1] Forever21 - [2] Asos - [3] Topshop - [4] Makemechic - [5] Accessorize - [6] Topshop - [7] Forever21 - [8] Victoria's Secret - [9] Accessorize
These were my favorite canvas backpacks while browsing around. If I had to choose a winner, it would definitely be number 2. Or 8? Or maybe 9? Aaah can't choose!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. wonderful backpacks <3

    nice blog!
    xx
    http://mynameisglenn.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik hou echt van dat soort rugzakken! Leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photo!!! These are cute and comfy wearing for smart casual dresses… These kind of backpacks have something really mysterious…I love the beige one^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few canvas backpacks, love your picks! I'm really looking for a nylon one now!

    thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! I've seen a few nylon ones and I want them now too!

      Delete
  5. These backpacks are excellent! Very trendy and attractive! Planning to get one just like one of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥