shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Friday Deal: Ana Jeffrey ❤

It's the last couple of hours of Thanksgiving, and right now shopaholics are already making sure they have their creditcards and wallets ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I haven't really checked out any good deals yet, so I might need to get started on that. I just received an email from Ana Jeffrey that they will be offering a 15% sale this entire weekend!

For anyone that doesn't know Ana Jeffrey, let me introduce you... I discovered this online shop a few months ago and I really liked their selection of shoes and jewelry! And best of all.. their free shipping on all shoes and jewelry orders above $20! To make it easier for you on Black Friday, I'm showing you my favorite items.
You can find all of these items above and more on Ana Jeffrey. Don't forget to enter the 15% sale code: ajblackfriday12

Do you any other good Black Friday deals?
Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥