shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, November 25, 2012

New In: H&M Coats ❤

A while ago I ordered stuff from H&M online. When they finally arrived, I was so excited to try on my new winter coats. I also bought a cute girly shower curtain with pink bows, just because I thought it was the most cutest thing ever. And I'm redecorating my house, so it was perfect.

COATS
Okay so this is not really a typical winter coat, but I really like the color and shape to it. Especially the detailing of all those zippers. 

Again this cool off-white color. This is more of a winter coat I feel. Last year I told myself I wasn't going for the long coats anymore. But let's be honest, they are the best! 

As you can see, I'm still not over my love for leopard. I don't think I'll ever get over it. At least I hope not, I have too much leopard hanging in my closet. It would be such a shame to not dig the leopard print anymore. Btw I'm so loving the leather sleeves in the back!

I still refuse to wear winter coats right now, eventhough I'm freezing everytime I'm outside. But I know it's going to get a lot colder the coming weeks, so I want to hold off wearing thicker coats as long as possible! But I might give in very soon, since I can barely take it much longer. I have another H&M coat coming my way, since I ordered one yesterday. But I will probably mix that one into another haul post. 

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥