shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Carpe Diem Outfit Ideas ❤

In exactly one week I'll be VIP at Chris Brown's CARPE DIEM Concert in Amsterdam. And at this moment I'm still not sure WHAT TO WEAR!!!! No heels, that's for damn sure. I want to be comfortable but still fashionable, so when he sees me he can fall in love. Hahahah that was obviously a joke.....or not. Right now I'm contemplating between two outfits.
I haven't worn my Romwe galaxy print leggings yet, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to wear them. I decided beforehand that I would wear my studded bra to add a little oomphf to my outfit. And to poke everyone that stands in my way at the concert. 
This outfit is also very comfortable, with the velvet leggings and some sneakers. Because it will get a little cold I decided to pair both leggings with either a sweater or a jumper, like this outfit. 

Which outfit do you like best? And are you going to Chris' concert next Thursday?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. as long as you post OOTN's am fine with either one of theoptions LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥