shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WANT: Faux Fur Coats ❤

I need faux fur coats in my life and in my closet this winter! But they always seem to be so expensive and I'm not about to spend hundreds of euro's just on one winter-accessory! Even though these coats appear to be returning every end of the year. I browsed around a little on polyvore to find some  affordable fur coats online ! Succeeded :D
[ New Look62 - 62 - 62] [ 2B STORES32] [ Lipsy London105] [ Tally Weijl36]

I like each and every single one of these coats, I wish I could get them all. My favorite one would be the one from Tally Weijl. Not only because it's one of the most inexpensive ones, but it's not as oversized as most fur coats and I love the striking color.

What do you think about Faux Fur Coats?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on the need for faux fur. I love the look and feel of a Faux Fur Coats. I just bought a great one at Burlington Coat Factory. I saved about $40 on it and it is so soft and warm. I know I'll be wearing it a lot this winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥