shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, November 4, 2012

New In: Zip Laceup Sneakers ❤

I'm definitely in a sneaker mood this end of the year. It gets so cold, so I barely wear pumps and other high heels in the winter. In this season I'm all about warm and comfortable feet. The sneakers I'm about to show you, is one of my favorite sneakers of all time. It looks so cool, so edgy and it makes me think I got some Giuseppe Zanotti shoe game going on.
"I'm in love with my new sneakers" is definitely an understatement in my case. I can stare at them all day. I already have tons of outfit ideas in my head. You can find these Zip Laceup Sneakers at Minusey for $99!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥