shopaholics online ♥

Monday, December 3, 2012

28 Party Dresses ❤

Only 4 weeks left for the end of the year! That means: a lot of parties, a lot of dressing up and a lot of glam! Just in case you have problems finding the perfect party dress, I'm here to help! Since there are only 28 days left, I'm showing you my 28 favorite dresses from different online shops. Remember to tell me which ones are your favorite.
Sequin is SO BIG this season! It's one trend that definitely can't miss in your closet. They are so eye-catching, that you don't need be stressing about the rest of your outfit to pop out.
ASOS - River Island - H&M - Missguided - Nelly.com (the two black dresses are the same. I wanted you to see the dress upfront & worn)

Cut-out dresses can be very sexy, but still have that classy touch. I like that! There are all types of cut-out dresses. Perfect.. now you can choose what part of your body you want to emphasize. Is it your stomach, the sides of your stomach, maybe your back?

Metallic and Gold & Black Dresses give me that Baroque trend feeling and I'm loving it! The perfect colors and texture for the Holidays.

These are just dresses that I thought are definitely wearable on the Holidays, but didn't fit into any of these other three trends. But still very fashionable!

I'm hoping with these dress choices, it becomes a lot easier for you to find the perfect Party Dresses!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I love some of the sequin dresses. But I LOVE the mettalic and gold&black dresses! I LOVE GOLD! :D haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥