shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Xmas Gift Idea: MyDreamLoft Pillowcases ❤

advertorial

Want to give your loved one(s) a really cute and sweet gift for Christmas? I think you should take a look on: My Dream Loft. They sell couple pillowcases that portray a love story. 
'Each My Dream Loft pillowcase set tells a love story, love being the ideal that either units or separates, just like in real life. The story is ours, but the interpretation is yours. All pillowcases benefit from the excellence of Portuguese tradition and textile manufacturing experience. They are all 100% percale cotton and hand printed with water-based ink, imperceptible to the touch. They are carefully shipped and beautifully gift packaged in an elegant organza bag.' 

I think these are the cutest things ever! Too bad I don't have a boyfriend...Lol. But if you are totally in love with your significant other, check out a few of my favorite pillowcases from My Dream Loft.
"Just Say It"
"Never Let Go"
"Wings or Roots"
"Prince & Princess"

 For more pillowcases and other information, visit MyDreamLoft.

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥