shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, December 22, 2012

On My Way: Christmas Bazaar in Dusseldorf ❤

Right this moment I'm on the buss with two of my girlfriends, on our way to Dusseldorf in Germany! :D It's just a one-day trip since we're going to the Christmas Bazaar (Kerstmarkt). But I'm super excited! 
I just can't wait to see a little more of Dusseldorf. I've only been there once this summer since I had a connecting flight going to Curacao. And of course I'm excited to do a little shopping. I can't wait to show you some pictures! I'm not promising anything, but maybe just maybe I'll film a little too. 

I can't wait to make more of these short trips with friends next year! Where are you going to celebrate the holidays?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥