shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Concept: Boudoir by Mail ❤

I just read about a new concept similar to the monthly beauty boxes that is being introduced this January. I'm talking about: Boudoir by Mail. "Boudoir by Mail is a monthly subscription to receive a luxury panty in the mail. The panty comes in a beautiful package and it's different every month." The panties will be from this luxurious brand called: 'French Boutique'. This is subscription costs 14.95 per month with free shipping.  
Boudoir by Mail's website is now launched, which means you can sign up and order the very first BBM (which will be delivered in January). With a discount 'BBM2012' you'll even get 10% off on the first BBM. But hurry, because this offer is only valid until today: 26th of December 2012!
I am so curious about this new concept! I'll think I'll wait and see how the first BBM turns out to be..and maybe after that I'll even subscribe! What about you?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥