shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, June 30, 2013

iReview: Sunglasses Shop ❤

Now that's it's officially summer, it's the perfect time to search for the perfect pair of sunglasses (or two pairs, I'm not judging). Or at least we hope it's the perfect time, seeing that this Dutch weather is not something to rely on. But if you're going on vacation or if you have high hopes for a sunny summer, then I suggest you know about: Sunglasses Shop.

Sunglasses Shop is one of the biggest online retailer for sunglasseses within Europe. They have a very large range of sunglasses, from exclusive designer labels to the very affordable kind. And if you're looking for a specific brand, all you have to do is go through their ABC-brands list. I honestly never knew there were so many brands of sunglasses!! But I think my favorite thing about Sunglasses Shop is, that for every pair of sunglasses they offer style notes. That way you'll know for sure if a particular pair will fit your face shape and hair style. You can also find sunglasses as-seen of some of your favorite celebrities. I think that's so cool!

Sunglasses Shop was nice enough to send me a pair of sunglasses of my choice from one of their brands: SXUC. SXUC is one of their top20 brands and are on the most affordable sunglasses they have. I went for the SXUC Mirrored Aviator in silver. You can find these sunglasses right here! I recently posted this picture of me wearing the SXUC Mirrored Aviator sunglasses on my instagram.
For more SXUC sunglasses or other amazing brands, you should definitely check out the section for women. You can easily filter through all their sunglasses based on brand, color, lens, price range and frame shape.  

Tell me what you think of my new sunglasses.

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥