shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New In: PU$$PU$$, Boys and Pink Panties ❤

Soooo it's been a while since I last blogged, isn't it? School and my internship have kept me so busy lately and on top of that, my laptop is about to break into pieces...literally lol! So scheduling my posts is a bit more difficult right now. But I went on a little shopping trip yesterday and wanted to show you what I got! H&M and New Look had some great sales!
New Look  7
New Look 7
H&M  15 
H&M  9.95
H&M  9.95
New Look has bras and panties on sale you guys!!! The bra was like 5 and the panties were either 2 or 1.25!! Crazy right?

 I was having a little fun in the fitting room at H&M and posted these two pictures on instagram.
 Follow me on instagram :)

 What do you think of my latest haul?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if only i say something about the lingerie:
    Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥