shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, July 21, 2013

New In: Summer Essentials ❤

I really feel like the worst blogger award should go to me, since I have been abandoning my blog so much lately haha. I'll try to keep up again! What I definitely haven't been doing is abandoning the stores! :D I bought myself a few goodies again, cause I felt like I "needed" new summer essentials.
In my previous blogpost I showed my items from Boohoo, which were a really cool tiger bodysuit and a crop tee. What's funny is that I also bought similar tops in the sale at Riverisland.com, only in different colors. And besides online shopping, I also went to H&M to browse around as I saw a lot of new items on their website. 
Boohoo.com
Boohoo.com
Riverisland.com
Riverisland.com
H&M
H&M
H&M
H&M
H&M
My favorite items are definitely the tiger bodysuit and the pow-smash tee! Can't wait to wear all my new items, since it has been sooooo sunny in Dutchlandia! :D:D Really hope it lasts all through summer!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥