shopaholics online ♥

Monday, July 22, 2013

Outfit: Hear me Raawr in this Theme Park ❤

Very creative post title, if I may say so myself hahah.

Almost two weeks ago I went to one of Holland's biggest theme park (Efteling) with my family and we had so much fun! Since the weather was supposed to be sunny all day, I decided to wear my Boohoo tiger bodysuit and some simple black shorts. 
All three pictures were posted on my instagram
Tiger Bodysuit - Boohoo.com
Black Shorts - from a friend (lent it about 5 years ago and never gave her back lmao) 
Black Jacket - H&M
Neon Yellow Bag - H&M
Neon Yellow Sneakers - Nelly.com
SXUC Sunglasses -  c/o Sunglasses Shop

Luv this selfie of me and my cousins <3
Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥