shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cheers to the freakin... Inspiration #04 ❤

Happy weekend! I'm trying so hard to not use internet as often as I normally do, because I don't want to burden my neighbor with a slow connection lol. It doesn't leave me with much to do, but oh well.. Thank God for card games on my laptop! On to Freecell game #201 :-o What has my life come too without internet? 

What is your weekend looking like so far?

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. Ah love all of these photos they're so pretty! Tumblr is great for inspo

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lace skirt :) love it!!! I am now following you :) come take a peek on my blog :) XOXO-M
    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lace skirt! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want a Triangl bikini!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥