shopaholics online ♥

Friday, March 21, 2014

New In: Tropical Feet ❤

Heey lovies! This morning I thought this day was really going to suck, because my modem and decoder randomly decided to stop working as of last night. So I thought I would have no internet nor television this entire weekend! Luckily just now my downstairs neighbor was nice enough to lend me her wifi password for the time being. Or else I would have DIED out of boredom this weekend! So now that I am back in touch with the virtual world and I received my new superpretty shoes, I am happy again! So superficial I know :')
boohoo lace up multi print booties tropical print
So I actually had to go back to my older blog posts to see for how looong I've been wanting these particular heels. Don't you just love the feeling you get when you finally get something you've been lusting for so long? Aah!
Even though I am totally in love with the tropical print, I must say that this is more a sitting shoe than a walking/partying shoe. I feel because these booties have no platform whatsoever, it could get tiring fast. But I guess I'll have to put it to the test to know for sure! ;)

Grab these beauties with a 20% discount at Boohoo now, before it's too late!

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Mooi! heerlijker zomer schoenen :)

    Doe je al mee met mijn giveaway? Je maak kans op schoenen naar keuze van de webshop Intreza. ☺

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥