shopaholics online ♥

Friday, December 19, 2014

My Make-Up Musthaves Wishlist ❤

Hello lovelies!

I've always been into makeup, but I never felt the need to invest tons of money to grow a massive and impressive makeup collection. But I recently discovered Make-Up Musthaves and now I can totally step up my makeup game without having to spend too much. They have tons of makeup from brands like Makeup Revolution, Sleek Makeup and more and the prices are totally affordable! Can't wait to place an order soon, but here's a look on what I have on my wishlist so far. Hope you guys enjoy! :) Ps. I am sooo excited I'll finally be on my winter break today.
MakeUpMusthaves.nl Makeup Wishlist
♡ Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick - Divine 
♡ Makeup Revolution Atomic Lipstick - Make it Right 
♡ Makeup Revolution Atomic Lipstick - Make me Tonight 

♡ Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Brow Kit - Light Medium 
♡ Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit - Ultra Fair 
♡ Makeup Revolution Hearts Blusher - Blushing Heart 

♡ Makeup Revolution Lip Geek - I Sold Out 
♡ Makeup Revolution Highlighter - Golden Lights 
♡ Makeup Revolution Lip Geek - Marshmallow Kiss 
♡ Makeup Revolution Lip Power - It's My Life 
♡ W7 Make-Up The Fixer Face Spray - Fixer Spray 
♡ Makeup Revolution Lip Geek - Cherry Bomb 

I just realized majority of these products are all from Makeup Revolution. I mostly got some crazy winter lip color going on and some everyday nudes. But I'm most curious about the contour kit, cause I have been so into shaping and highlighting the face lately. So crazy how for a little over €40, you can get all these! Maybe I can spoil myself with a early Christmas present. 

What makeup brand/product has been on your wishlist lately?

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. Ik maakte deze week een wishlist van Make-up Revolution, toevallig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also need to buy some, nice list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Makeup Revolution too, such amazing products! I'll be soon placing an order after Christmas as they have released some awesome things lately. Love your picks! x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice round up! never heard of this brand till now, thanks for introducing
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind Make Up Revolution ook echt een heel gaaf merk, zeker de blush wil ik uitproberen omdat die er zo schattig uitziet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥