shopaholics online ♥

Friday, December 12, 2014

New In: Primark DH Fashion, Shoes & Outerwear ❤

Hello lovelies!

If you've seen yesterdays post about the Primark press opening in the Hague, you know I'm showing my newest items today. One of the perks of being invited to such an opening, is being gifted a generous amount of shopping money on a gift card. Who doesn't love that? See what I picked up and get surprised at how little they cost!

I've been wanting some everyday boots ever since mine got worn out a while back, but never bought new ones cause I didn't want to spend too much money. So I nearly went loco when I spotted these two.
Primark Den Haag haul cut out boots
Cut-out booties €9
Primark Den Haag haul ankle boots
Buckled ankle boots €7


During the tour my eye caught a burgundy faux fur coat and I knew I had to check it out. Later on I stumbled upon the black version and I instantly thought I could get more wear out of the last one. But to be honest, for the price I should have just gotten both haha.
Primark Den Haag haul black faux fur coat
Faux fur coat €15
When I saw this red tartan top, it instantly reminded me of Christmas. And I mean for €5? Yeah I had to pick that up as well.
Primark Den Haag haul tartan top
Tartan top €5
Coincidentally these items were all 50% off so they were super affordable, I even had credit left on my gift card! Definitely can't wait to go back and do some more shopping :) Now that I think about it, having a Primark store 10 minutes away from where I live, is actually not good at all!

What do you think of my new items? And what have you purchased there lately?

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Very cute boots. Perfect for everyday wear.

    Ashley Udoh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw die eerste schoenen zijn echt prachtig! leuk artikel heb je geschreven en leuke blog heb je! Ik volg je nu via bloglovin! XO ingewm.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely new in..i like your faux fur coat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection, especially the boots

    https://www.facebook.com/Afrogenik?ref=hl
    http://afrogenik.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahw die eerste boots zijn zo leuk! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥