shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Missguided Sale Wishlist for Fall 2015 ❤

Hello lovelies,

Due to lack of sleep last night, I decided to browse around in the Sale section of Missguided. You know, just for fun. Big mistake, because I had to refrain myself from placing an order. Especially because I didn't need to buy anymore summer clothing for now. But in the midst of all the short summer dresses and crop tops, I've also stumbled upon some items that can easily be transitioned into appropriate outfit pieces for the the colder season. Here's my wishlist.. 
Missguided Up to 70% Sale Wishlist Fall 2015
I have been so obsessed with the rose and mauve pink color lately. But let's be honest, when have I not loved pink? Perhaps it might not be a typical fall color to others, but fashion rules are meant to be broken.
Missguided Up to 70% Sale Wishlist Fall 2015
Wide leg trousers are so easy to wear in the fall season: just throw on some heeled boots and a floppy hat, and you've got yourself an effortless fall outfit.

Missguided Up to 70% Sale Wishlist Fall 2015
When it's cold outside, comfort is key. But I figured these heeled sandals can be rocked for somewhat fancier occasions, preferably held inside. However, I don't think this faux fur leopard coat needs any justification. 

What's your favorite transitioning piece for fall?



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

1 comment:

  1. Missguided is echt een leuke winkel he! Leuke items heb je gekozen. Zou ze allemaal wel in mn kleding kast willen hebben

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥