shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Dream Interior: Decorative Ladder ❤

Life after college can be stressful. But one thing that I'm really looking forward to is finding my dream apartment. Or at least, decorating it like a dream! I'm not quite sure yet how I want it to look, but luckily I do know what I like. But that's also a part of the problem: I like way too much. I really like the idea of an industrial interior, but I'm also into the "Parisian" style design. Also, I like decorative pieces that are somewhat more unique and particular. So, it's definitely going to be a challenge to bring it all together nicely. 

Per usual, Pinterest has been a great way for me to get inspired and discover new interior design ideas I might want to consider. In these new interior series on the blog, I'll share them with you in hopes to pass on the inspiration. Today, I'm showing you how simple wooden ladders can spice up any space in your home. Definitely will be looking for one later myself! 
Decorative Ladder Interior Ideas
Decorative Ladder Interior Ideas

Decorative Ladder Interior Ideas
Decorative Ladder Interior Ideas
All sources can be found here
I hope you guys like home decor inspiration as much as I do, because you'll probably be seeing a lot of decor series on my blog from now on :) Can't wait to bring you along on my decorating process. But first I got to find the apartment..Oh, and get a job ;)

What do you think of these decorative ladders?



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

5 comments:

  1. nice post I'm loving the ladder shelves. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, geweldige inspiratie! De eerste 4 plaatjes....<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such great decor ideas! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos look so pretty! I love this decor :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing x
    http://londonstagraam.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥