shopaholics online ♥

Friday, October 30, 2015

The Six Instagram Accounts You Need to Follow Now ❤

I'm not going to lie, I refresh Instagram an embarrassing amount of times per day. It's so addicting, sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it. There's just so much to see and so much to be inspired by, if you're following the right accounts. Today, I wanted to share some of my favorite Instagram accounts with you! Maybe, you'll find some you can add to your daily feed :)

Instagram: @PinkLounge
So I'm going to be total biased for the first account if I may, because it is my own! Almost three months ago, I started a pink-only account and I've been loving it! Obviously pink is my favorite color and I just feel so happy inside scrolling down my feed of other's people pictures. Hopefully my feed does the same for you as well. So if you want your pink picture to be featured, use #pinklounge.
Favorite Instagram Account PinkLounge

Instagram: @GraceJayde
This has got to be one of my favorite Instagram accounts of all times, even though I just discovered it. Her pictures are so incredibly pretty, I just can't.. If you're not following this account, you definitely should! 
Favorite Instagram Account GraceJayde


Instagram: @ThePinkDiary
As a real girly girl and fashion lover, you should definitely not leave this account out of your news feed. So creative and yet simple at the same time. Her pictures are so recognizable too. Whenever you're feeling a little down, just take a look at The Pink Diary. I think it will definitely cheer anybody up!
Favorite Instagram Account The Pink Diary

Instagram: @SophLog
If you need some color in your life, Sophie Loghman is definitely someone you need to follow! One look at her feed and it instantly brightens your day!
Favorite Instagram Account SophLog

Instagram: @Flatlay_Tips

Flat lays are literally the most amazing things on Instagram! They're so pretty and dreamy and just everything you want your life to be! For some inspiration on how to it best, follow this account!
Favorite Instagram Account Flatlay Tips

I couldn't not have an interior Instagram account in my favorites' list! Are you looking for inspiration, or just in the mood to look at dreamy interior design? This account is definitely it!
Favorite Instagram Account IsolinaPropertyBranding

What are your favorite Instagram accounts? And did you know about any of my picks already? Let me know!



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

2 comments:

  1. i didn't know these profiles..thanks for sharing
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks! I really love the colors coming from Sophie's Insta. Thanks for sharing :)

    www.shavae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥