shopaholics online ♥

Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Gifts Ideas for under €100 ❤

And just like that, it's time for the last of my Christmas gift guides. I really hope I was able to give you some inspiration on what to get for your loved ones as well as what to put on your own wishlist this year. Although all of these options are so perfect, they are the priciest out of all. So if you don't necessarily have the budget, you can always browse around my previous gift guides with prices up to €10, €25 and €50! You're bound to found something nice!
Christmas Beauty Gifts Ideas for under €100
Christmas Beauty Gifts Ideas for under €100
These beauty products all look like a beautiful dream..I'm just a sucker for very cute display items. I mean look at that Dior perfume bottle or those beautiful MAC brushes, do they remind anyone else of a mermaid? Or just me?


Christmas Home Decor Gifts Ideas for under €100
Christmas Home Decor Gifts Ideas for under €100
I don't even need to explain why these bedding sets make for the most perfect gift ever, I mean just look at them? I could definitely see myself peacefully sleeping under this beautiful princess grown with my tiara on. Another favorite of mine is definitely that golden globe, absolutely gorgeous for a desk table!

Christmas Tech Gifts Ideas for under €100
Christmas Tech Gifts Ideas for under €100
I feel like anyone on your list that's into working out, would appreciate these headphones or a bright fitbit bracelet. And for the ones that love vintage-y items, you can definitely do no wrong with this retro looking record player!


It's been so fun collecting all the gifts for my gift guides, that I decided to do just one more. But it's going to be just a tad bit different, so be sure to check out my blog again tomorrow! ;)



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥