shopaholics online ♥

Friday, January 14, 2011

Gucci Baby♥


We all know Gucci, but we don't all wear it..cause we can't all afford it. #notfair
But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves with the oh-so-perfect Gucci campaigns for SS 2011.


These are pictures that show it's all about the accessories:












































As if the pictures weren't perfect enough to probably take away your breath and make you wish you could feed your expensive taste, Gucci also created an in-motion campaign.



Never in my life have I seen that much perfection and eye for details in one video. Have you noticed how all the females are wearing bright red lipstick and the males are wearing more of a soft pink shade? The smallest details that would normally not get your attention, but these are the things that make high fashion.

I want to give out a special thanks to a friend of mine with who I share a common love for high fashion and the big dream that comes with it. [Shout Out to Riordan]
Originally posted by OHLALAMAG

xxx
PrncszTffny

1 comment:

  1. I just love the spark in every picture!!! #amazing. One day I'll get one, FOR SURE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥