shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, April 23, 2011

a 10 for inspiration #011

Now I know I do the inspiration posts on fridays, but I wasn't home the whole day yesterday. Had a little trip with my girls, we went to the beach (not to swim), stayed there all day and at night we went to Leiden to go have a bite at a tapas restaurant called: El Cubanita.. it was delish! I won't be blogging all weekend, I have a hectic but fun weekend..So I'll leave you with some beautiful pictures to enjoy!

















































































































































Hope you all love the pictures as much as I do! Have a favorite? Which one?


Have a nice weekend girls..
And Happy Easter!!
(\_/)
(0^0)
(") (")


(hahah, it's supposed to be a bunny!)

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! :D

    kisses

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥