shopaholics online ♥

Monday, April 11, 2011

Confessions of this Blogger #001 ❤

As I posted in 'I Got Featured! You Can Be Too!', I'm going to start featuring fellow bloggers into my blog. Just for me and you to discover new blogs and getting to know the blogger behind them! I've already gotten a few mails saying they want to be featured! Depending on how big your interest is, and how many mails I get I'll divide the blog-featuring posts twice or three times over one week. Prepare for the first blogger!

MEET ADRIENNE GRAF: ADRIENNE'S FASHION DIARY
Name: Adrienne Graf
Age: 23
Location: Layton, ut
Website: www.adriennesfashiondiary.blogspot
Social Networks: Facebook
Occupation: Receptionist/Blogger/Writer

Are you a Fashion Blogger or a Beauty Blogger?
Fashion

What is the name of your Blog? Why did you choose that name?
Adrienne's Fashion Diary. I chose the name of my site because it represents who I am. I write when I'm inspired by something which I do with my diary also.

What made you start Blogging? And when exactly did you start?
Being laid-off my job gave me a lot of time to explore other options and pursue things that iI really love and enjoy so it's actually been an opportunity for me rather than a downfall.

What do you like the most about Blogging?
Self Expression. I love being able to show the world my personal fashion sense and inspire others, I also love the world of fashion blogging specifically because I think it's a great way to get noticed in the fashion industry and opens up opportunity for the average girl that otherwise would never be recognized for her impeccable fashion taste.

Where do you get your Ideas/ Inspiration for your Blog Posts?
Myself, magazines, tv, internet, real life, anywhere a stylish new look sparks my attention!

Have any Future Plans for your Blog?
I would love to be recognized by glamour magazine as a "posh young blogger" or do something bigger with my blog, just to have any kind of opportunity to put more money into my blog or go full-time as a blogger would be amazing.

Who is your Favorite Blogger? And Why?
Magic girl111, magicgirl111.blogspot.com. she is a beauty blogger and youtube guru who does awesome makeup tutorials, watch a tutorial once and you'll be addicted! I love makeup but I'm not the best at applying it or knowing what to buy and she has all the secrets to the right products and applying them, plus she is very likeable and beautiful!

Do you socialize with your Followers?
Yes, I love leaving comments of encouragements because I know how much they mean to a blogger and give you that extra boost of confidence and just to know someone is reading your posts besides you helps a ton!

What makes you follow a Blog? (What should that Blog have?)
Finding a common interest of my own in their blog, feeling confident in their ability to give advice, inpiration to use in my own blog (Not copying, just getting an idea and making it my own!)

Any last advice for an aspiring Blogger?
Don't give up! It won't take off right away but stick with it and network all you can!

What is your Personal Style?
Stand-out glamourous at night, computer nerd in pajamas by day :)

Who is your #1 Fashion Icon?
Kourtney kardashian. I love her mix of girly femininity

What is your #1 Favorite Beauty Product?
Pro-activ, the only thing I use that works consistently to prevent acne! Would recommend it to anyone!

If you could have any career in Fashion, what would you be?
Magazine Editor

THOUGHT ADRIENNE WAS VERY INTERESTING? CHECK OUT HER BLOG AT: www.adriennesfashiondiary.blogspot

--

Interested in being featured just like Adrienne? send me a mail to shopaholicoverhere@hotmail.com

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Such a nice concept! Would be honored to be featured someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a ton for the feature on me:))everyone should do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Adrienne: you are so welcome! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great interview, and an awesome way to find new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥