shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We Poppin Champagne! ❤

It's my birthdaaaaaaay!
No it's not...
But it will be in less than 3 months and I'm so so so so excited
Hahah now I know it's still a long wait, but I'm turning 21..
It's kinda a big deal to me, so I really want to make it extra special & unforgettable.

Unfortunately, I have NO idea what so ever on how to celebrate..NONE!
I do have the cake(s) in mind! :D
And the color.. GREEN! yeah right! Pink babyyyyy
I still need to find the perfect outfit, but that's something I'll worry about later on though..when there's still like a month left.

So as you can see I still have a lot to plan..but I am so excited I get to scrape one thing of my list! Champagne glasses!!! Can you guess in which color? :DOMG.. the excitement I got when seeing these.. waaaaaauw!
They're plastic and they come in packages of 4..
I think I must have grabbed 6 packages of these!!! Better safe than sorry, right?
I would have been really devastated if I found out I needed a few more, but they were sold out! So now I really have to come up with an invitation list, to see if it's enough or if I need to run back soon.

And I almost forgot to mention from were they are.. hahah too much excitement I guess. I got these at HEMA (Dutch store) for €2,95 a package.

Gotta start brainstorming about party/ celebration ideas..
If you have any suggestion, any suggestion at all.. PLEAAAAASE don't be shy!

Have a nice week!

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. haha 'forever 21' from now on!!! those are so cute<3 you should buy more :)

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah we're sharing the same dilemma Boo.. 21 is a big one.. I want 2 make it a day/night to never 4get, but still no clue on what 2 do! & reading this post I just realized that it's less than 3 months away! Oh gosh.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I remember turning 21, it was so fun. I was in college and I celebrated it there.

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥