On a happier note..
Today is the 2nd of July, which means it's Curaçao Flag Day.
And just like any other country, it's a whole celebration!
That's why I wanted to take this day and post about the Sleek Caribbean Collection, coming out soon! When I heard about this collection, I felt so proud that there was a makeup item named after my island! So cool! ♥♥♥
This Sleek Caribbean Collection consists of three items:
- a orange Sleek Makeup Blush, Aruba
- a orange Sleek Makeup Pout Polish, Bonaire
- a colorful Sleek Makeup I-Divine Palette, Curaçao
This collection really matches the warm weather and beautiful beaches of these three lovely islands!
This collection will be officially available on the 6th of July @ webshops like Boozyshop.nl and Alicejohavesentials.nl (Holland).
I already pre-ordered the I-Divine Palette at Enchantra.eu. I still need to order the pout polish and the blush.
I will definitely do a review on all three products, I think I'll wait once I get them all! But just in case you were curious, I collected some reviews from other blogs.
For the Dutch readers:
* "Sleek - Caribbean Collection" by www.BeautyLab.nl. She created an awesome look with all three products!
* "My divine Sleek Curaçao palette" by www.BlogginBeauties.nl
Some English blogs:
* "Sneak Peek - SleekMakeUp Limited Edition Caribbean Collection" by Jennie Jenkins
* "Sleek Makeup LE Caribbean Collection - Swatches & Photos" by www.glossicious.com
I can't wait to have these babies!
How about you? Excited or totally not into this collection?
Lots of Caribbean love, from a Caribbean girl! ♥