shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wall of Shops ❤

While doing my daily dose of tumblr'in, I found this very interesting picture that I really wanted to share with you. I have been busy decorating my house ever since I moved in, and I'm always looking for inspiration to really give it my girly and stylish touch.
This gives me another excuse to go shopping hahaa..

source: truexblasian.tumblr

I don't know about you... but this idea is genius! So creative <3
I am already kind of collecting these cute shopping bags.. so who knows...

What do you think?
Do you collect your cute shopping bags?
Or have another creative idea you did in your room?
Let me know (and send me pictures).

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. Thats cute. I also love the Audrey hepburn picture in the middle. I was thinking of doing the same thing, but just bigger. How did she hung those things, without damaging the wall? #justwondering

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MiszAily: I follow the owner of the picture on tumblr, so I asked her about your question. As soon as I get, I'll edit the post and explain how she did it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a friend who did this to her wall at University - its a great way to redecorate a room and ge rid of shopping bags! I love it!

    xoxo

    http://www.ashleighduncan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Some bags are so beautiful, this is a great way to showcase them! I would even consider putting them in frames! Love this post!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a GENIUS idea!

    http://noirlabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥