shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, October 6, 2013

New In: Naturally Adorable ❤

It's so crazy how I always decide to place an order on the River Island website, instead of just taking that 20-minute train ride to Rotterdam. It's just so much easier I guess, especially to a lazy person like me! Anyways, a couple of weeks ago I decided to check the RI site to get a glance at the new Rihanna collection. I wasn't really impressed (especially not for those prices), so I decided to check the sale items instead. There's where I found this cute "Naturally Adorable" black sweatshirt. And for just €14.00. 
The sweatshirt arrived yesterday, which is actually a pretty long time for UK shipping. But I'm so happy with it! The fabric is so soft and I love the fit. It's very comfortable and loose. And I really like the text :P. I already thought of so many outfits with this sweatshirt, even before it arrived!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Ah, wat een superleuk shirt!

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM
    Ps: Wanna be treated like a VIP at a real fashion show ánd party all night long together with me and my sister? Enter my GIVEAWAY
    Bekijk ook eens mijn training/food blog: FITSTERS IN LAW
    Ps: Don’t you forgot to check out my new ’What’s in the bag’ vlog? I’d love to hear what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥