shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, April 3, 2011

a 10 for Inspiration #008

I totally forgot about my weekly blog post about the inspirational stylish pictures on Fridays! I had this important exam, and believe it or not I was studying till 7AM..So when I got home, I was dead exhausted! Hopefully it was worth it! Or else I'm going to slam my head into the wall hahah.

So I am really sorry for that! I don't want to skip any week so I'll just post it today. Soo here it goes..


















































































































































Love, Like or Hate?

Reminder: Don't forget to enter my Urban Stiletto giveaway which closes in 12 Days

now off topic: Can you guys please vote for my blog (CotS) at urban-stiletto.com/blogger-contest-2011/stemmen. (Naam: Name- Ik stem op: I vote for- Verzenden: Send). You can vote after every 24 hours until 16th of April. Thank you, it would mean alot <3








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. those pink flower shorts are so pretty! great inspiration post

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blue bikini!

    http://mycupoflemondrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! I love your Inspiration posts ! The pictures are awesome!

    I love the nail colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picture #4.. LOVING the outfit!!! Picture #10 reminds me of my beach crave! Love it..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥