shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My 1st Gramm.. uhh Bloggers Award❤

My blog is going really well lately.. I keep coming closer and closer to 100 followers, the views are almost 5000 and now I got my first bloggers award!
This award has been going on for quite some time now, and I'm glad someone finally gave me one..
Once you received an award, you're suppose to..
♥ Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
♥ Tell us 7 things about yourself
♥ Award recently discovered new bloggers
♥ Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award


So here it goes..
-I want to thank Chique and Glam for giving me this award! It means a lot!

-7 things about me:
I am a shopaholic (no shit, haha)
I am very petite
I am mentally married with Chris Brown, in reality I'm just obsessed
I am a cola addict
I am a blood phobic (don't talk to me about blood, or doctor/hospital related)
I am dreaming of living in New York
I am excited for my next birthday (I already have the cakes in mind, haha)

Because I want to support my local fellow bloggers, these awards go to them! GO CURAÇAO!
♥ The one from whom I received the award: Chic and Glam
♥ Omaily from A Make-Up Lover
♥ Nabila from My Cup of Lemon Drop
♥ Gianni from GlamarousGia
♥ Ashna from AshDefines*

Go check out all these ladies, cause they're all sharing about the things they love the most! Their blogs are amazing..so go go goooo!

Reminder: Don't forget to enter my Urban Stiletto giveaway which closes in 09 Days

now off topic: Can you guys please vote for my blog (CotS) at urban-stiletto.com/blogger-contest-2011/stemmen. (Naam: Name- Ik stem op: I vote for- Verzenden: Send). You can vote after every 24 hours until 16th of April. Thank you, it would mean alot <3








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award :D I have one for you 2 :) http://amake-uplover.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-blog-award-yeeeaahhh.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I gave you an extra one lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff!! Gracias for the award!!! I gave you one back heheh!! check it out--> http://mycupoflemondrop.blogspot.com/2011/04/wow-my-first-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations honey!! YAY..you truly deserved it you're blog is so amazing!! Best luck to you lovies!

    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations girl!

    You really deserved it, I really like your blog <3

    xoxo,
    Hiuxing

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Wauw thanx... hahaha I have so many days non blogging and staying up to date with others. I missed out, but thank you so much!

    Your blog has grown so much and I love it. Keep doing what you do best because its really fun to read :D

    Thnx for the support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award.
    THis goes back to you http://ashdefinestv.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-received-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥